Monday, 17 December 2012

 
Road Trip
 
 
Ok, when I was a little kid I was on a road trip from Napier to Tokoroa . my cousin Kerinza was with me. It was a sunny day when I left Napier ,so I winded my window down and put my hand out the window, It was freezing cold and the wind stopped me from going foward.
Then it started to rain continuesly that made it more fun because every time me and my cousin put our hands back in we high fived eachother as our hands were freezing like ice.
We all saw many things such as :
~A car that crashed in a ditch
~Ice cold rain
~Lake Taupo
~Beautiful and colorful Christmas lights
~Many kinds of trees
Evey time we went around a corner we put our hands looking over land as mostly every time we went around a corner it was high on a hill.
It was all a life experience
Try it one roadtrip.
~Maraea~

No comments:

Post a Comment